Terms & Conditions for workshop booking
Terms and conditions
- CME certificates are generated using the information provided in this form. All the communications are sent by email.
- The conference payment has to be done online.
- Once you submit the form we will keep provisionally confirm your place.
- Definitive confirmation of the place in the workshop is allotted based on first come, first serve basis.
- Cancellation policy: 2 weeks before the course.
- Any cancellation after 2 weeks will carry a cancellation fee equivalent to the course fee, unless supported by genuine reason for the urgency of cancellation: illness or otherwise.
Other terms and conditions
- Our workshop is open to all the preop nurses / managers or Anaesthetic doctors.
- When an event is full, we will put you on a waiting list. We will then contact you as soon as a place has become available.
Booking and payment
- Please note that places are not reserved unless the payment is received
- We will endeavour to send confirmation of a place within 14 days of booking form is being received. If you do not receive this, please contact us.
- Any cancellation after 2 weeks, will carry a cancellation fee equivalent to deposit fee or course fee, unless supported by genuine reason for the urgency of cancellation: illness or otherwise.
- All refunds are made at the discretion of the organising committee and are subject to the deduction of an administration fee.
- Notice of cancellation must be given in email or by writing to
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust